Sunday, August 30, 2009

A little about me and my ride..

Well, obviously I'm a hard core car nut (among other things). I've grown up around musclecars as my father was always building something something in the garage, and I was taken out to car shows and related events before I was even old enough to walk, so I was hooked at an early age and I'm sure I always will be. In 2001, I finally was able to purchase a car worth having, a 1997 Mazda Miata which I began to modify from day 1, and I'm still finding ways to make it look just a bit better or go just a bit faster... Its a sickness, I tell you! It's gotten to the point now where my wife and some of my friends are sick of hearing about it, so I decided to begin this blog for my "Miata Ramblings". I dont know if anyone will actually read this stuff, but since you are, Enjoy! I've got much more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment