Saturday, November 13, 2010

whoops! Smacked a guardrail

We are still in 2007, so please bear with me here. I used my new found power to go tear up the mountains on a path we call the "snake run: in GA. I (not so smartly) ran E-bay coilovers with the same rates front and rear which was very fun for sliding around, but not so much for the mountains.

it happened right after I took this:

DSCF2310

cracked the beautiful RS Aizawa bumper, one of only a few in the U.S.

DSCF2315

DSCF2314

After this happened I decided to go for a more conservative look. I sold/partially trade off the front bumper for a nice used Laguna Blue OEM one with R-lip, a few hundred bucks, and a cold air intake, which was a dumb move in the short term, but in soon after installing it I hit a mop bucket at 70mph destroying the lip and the bumper. Had I still been using the RS Aizawa one, it would have been destroyed forever. I picked up a new OEM bumper.

DSCF2603

DSCF2599

The hood latch busted, so I went with billet pins from a Shelby Mustang, this was taken just after install.

DSCF2580

No comments:

Post a Comment